|Har ki Pauri, Haridwar|
Are you a spiritual person and wanted to know about the list of spiritual places in Uttarakhand then you are at the right place. If you are watching map or globe and you see two rivers Ganga and Yamuna that means you are on Uttarakhand which is the northern state of India. As we already know that Uttarakhand is also known as “Devbhoomi” or “Land of God”.
- The places you can visit in Haridwar are Har-ki-Pauri, Daksh mandir, Chandi-Devi Temple, Mansa Devi temple, Shanti Kunj…
- In Rishikesh, you can visit Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir, Parmarth Niketan, many more…
- Chardham ( or Chota Chardham) Yamnotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath.
- Panch Kedar– Kedarnath (Bull’s Hump), Tungnath(arms), Rudrnath(face), Madhmaheshwar( Navel), Kalpeshwar( hair and head).
- Panch Badri: Badrinath, Yogdhayan Badri, Bhavishya Badri, Vridh Badri, Adibadri.
- Panch Prayag ( Devprayag, Rudrprayag, Karnaprayag, Nandaprayag, & Vishnuprayag)
- Winter Chardham —(All the Char Dham deities are worshiped at their nearby wintery sojourns namely Ukhimath, Joshimath, Mukhba and Kharsali for the deities of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri respectively. The gates to all these winter Dhams will remain open for devotees making the Char Dham Yatra a year-long affair.)
Lord Kedarnath seated in Omkareshwar temple Ukhimath;
Badrinath seated in Vasudev Temple or Narsing Temple in Joshimath( I’m confused between two temples)
Gangotri seated in Mukhba small town in Harsil;
Yamunotri seated in Shani Dev Temple in Kharsali.
|Narsing Temple, Joshimath|
- Nainital- Naina Devi Temple, Mukteshwar(Shiv Temple) in Mukteshwar Town
- Almora :- Binsar Mahadev Temple, Katarmal Sun Temple, Kasar Devi, Nanda Devi Temple, Jageshwar Temple, Chitai Golu Dev Temple.
- Pithoragarh: Patal Bhubaneshwar in Pithoragarh
One response to “Complete list of Temples in Uttarakhand”
wow I love this article I love to visit uttarakhand temples