Many times you hear from people that Life is beautiful, but did you feel it? If yes, then you already found someone for love. But did you tell her; if your answer is no, then my friend you are an introvert.
The introvert is a common term used for those people who are shy, silent and highly awkward at times. They don’t speak often, and speaking out their mind loud is best far a dream for an introvert.
Introverts are those who have an unstoppable stream of thoughts going on in their mind 24×7 and at the same time, they manage to look unsurprised and keep that numb face on for display. And, I’m not to be so shocked, introverts can go months without talking, yes they do.
But have you ever fallen in love with an introvert? Has any introvert fallen in love with you?
Introverts are the best lovers. They can love you unconditionally for years, without letting you even realize it. They can stare at you for hours without even noticing. They didn’t stock you but try to manage life around you. I’m an introvert and have a similar kind of love story too. But still, she is unaware of this…!
When we are in love, we blindly follow it… When we fall in love with someone, nobody’s opinion can change any of our feelings towards her. We do not believe in casual relationships, but a long and permanent one. Sometimes we are made to believe that the person who invented the word “TRUE LOVE” must be an introvert. If we are focussed on loving someone, no one can distract us their way. Nobody on this planet can object to our loyalty, even if the love is one-sided. We try to transform ourselves for her happiness without expecting anything in return.
Yes, overthinking and over imagining gets us hurt too, but we can’t just blame the other person just because they don’t feel the way we feel for them, Isn’t It? And once we become close to the person we love, we become the funniest, enjoyable and caring person to them.
Indeed, most of our loves do not get reciprocated, but we don’t change the way we love and being an introvert, I’m proud of that 🙂
Here are some point which tells you about how introverts love someone –
- Firstly, it is very difficult for us (an introvert) to fall in love rather than to convince ourselves that we are in love.
- We don’t care about looks and appearance. All we care about inner beauty.
- Whatever happens, we will keep our feelings a secret. This is because sometimes we feel our confessions would stain the bond we share. (only one of my best friend knows who’s is my love)
- We don’t care about the past and I think that’s important in any love life.
- During the early days of falling in love, all we think about every time is her, from the time we wake up in the morning till the time before going to bed and all the time in between, we feel relaxed and sweet doing that.
- We try to associate love songs with her, and listen to them, imagining ourselves to be dancing with her on the terrace, late at night under the stars. That sounds filmy but indeed it is true. (I dedicate her Ed Sheeran’s songs – Thinking out loud & Perfect.)
- We don’t like to visit in public gatherings, parties, but we’ll always be there for you.
- We don’t care what this world says about us, but we are anxious to know your views about us.
- We remember every little thing related to them like when she complimented me, days when she wore the dress I liked the most, days when she was so happy that she shared nonsense talks with me.
- We start reading poetry and literature that relates to our situations sometimes sharing them publicly, with the hope that she notices it (and she swipes up our posts just like everyone else’s)
- One thing that we are professional at, is overthinking, no doubt. We’ll imagine ourselves in the WORST possible scenarios with the girl and get hurt – already get rejected in our minds, getting an invitation card of her marriage with the guy I hated the most in our class, being gifted with a sacred thread worn on our wrists they call a rakhi and what not!
- Not only overthinking but also over-imagining. For eg, If unfortunately by any chance she starts talking nicely with us, the next day itself, we’ll start making a playlist of all the songs we are going to play at our wedding ( I wish that ever happened)
- If she happens to be our friend, we’ll die to talk to them, listen to her talking for hours even something that doesn’t make sense, forget everyone else while chatting and even pin her chat on the top so that each time we open the WhatsApp, her pinned chat head will somehow convince us that someday or the other, we’ll get pinned in her heart too 🙁 (Let me take some moment to laugh at this)
- We become insecure about her on petty matters like sitting close to someone else, other guys flirting with her, she chatting excessively with someone else, getting out with someone else, posting stories with someone else, and even reacting love on posts from guys who have/had/may have/did not have a crush on her (Damn ! What did I just type ? )
- We get anxious when she’s busy, replying late or seeing our texts so much that we start keeping a track of her last seen and when she’s online and all ( I’m not fortunate enough to get her number. Even I saw her last time 6 year ago and talked 12 years before but still it feels like I met her yesterday.)
If you’re an introvert too and you feel for someone, just have the courage to speak it out! Life’s too short to keep feelings a secret, man!
Throughout I’ve been speaking about one-sided love… That’s just because from my childhood, I haven’t been in a two-sided love lately and am quite unaware of how that feels. Perhaps there are more problems, perhaps life’s easier for an introvert who’s loved back, don’t know! Just hope I get to feel it someday before I die…
(If you are an introvert and love someone, then share this article with her/him. And if anyone relate with this article, let me know in the comments.)
(Also recommended – Is Auli a romantic destination?